Water exchange system

I am seeking information/directions on DIY water exchange system for
multiple tanks. I wish to put in a low budget, permanent, or at least, a
"remain in place" system that is easy to use, less tedious, less time
consuming and more water saving than individual tank exchange method like
water Python gizmo. It need not be automatic. I don't mind turning on a
valve or two. Just give me relief from servitude to 20+ tanks.
If seems too off topic, contact me off list.
TIA
June