Re: Quiet filters/pumps

<< Subject: Quiet Filters

 While on the topic of filters, which ones are the quietest?  All my
 aquariums are in my bedroom.  >>

 I have mine in my bedroom too, and have been happy with a Fluval, it is very
quiet.  The only problem is if you run your CO2 line into the filter -- then
you get little "blips" or "ticks" as the CO2 enters the filter.  I'd like to
know if there is an air pump type thingamajiggy that is quiet enough for a
bedroom -- I have a small sponge filter in my growout tank, and would like to
run it, but the air pump I got is way to noisy.

Catherine