RE: Shrimp & Discus Don't Mix

> Greetings,
>
> I would say it's more a problem of how the shrimp
> would handle the discus. Yamato Numa Ebi (Amano
> shrimp) can tolerate a fair bit of heat, I've had some
> survive 28-30C temps with no problem. Discus are a
> problem, they consider small shrimps as a staple part
> of their diet and nothing you do or say will convince
> them otherwise. You can try it but, these will be some
> of the most expensive feeder shrimp you will have ever
> purchased.

Thanks for the help i think i will buy a few just to test :-)

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069
Remove IHSYD from email address when replying by email

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html