Re:Planted Aquaria magazine issue 2

A might big file? It's only a little over 4 Megs. I am on cable and it was
a matter of 30 sec. or so. I understand it takes a while with 56k modem (I
still remember days when I was using modem), but I thing better pictures
are worth a wait. I wouldn't mind even higher resolution.
  Maybe Dave can using a file splitter ( found here
http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~gthullen/downloads.htm) break it up into
smaller 4 pieces which should be easier to download if you have a not
reliable connection. You can also try program like GetRight
(http://www.getright.com/) or Gozilla which let you resume download after
you get disconnected or something.

Sorry if this is a little of topic

Richard
Cambridge, ON

ps. Dave, what about to have an electronic version of your magazine for
sale? If you improve picture quality I would be interested to subscribe.