New tank

Folks,

I'd like to thank y'all for your input on my new tank, both on and off the
list.  I just went and laid my cash down for a custom-built 5'x2'x2' (146
gallon) glass tank.  Price (before local sales tax) was $582.89.

The last alternative that I eliminated was a 6' bowfront tank like Steve
Dixon's.  The tank would have been awesome, and very well suited for the
space, but it cost twice as much.  To make the comparison even worse, I
will build my own stand for the 5' tank, but I wasn't about to build my
own stand for the bowfront.

Now it's on to other fun issues...

Roger Miller