RE: Carbo Plus

John,
I may find "heavy resistance" here on the list by saying that
CO2 and in particular the "Carbo Plus" unit is not there for <lowering>
the pH !
You can "adjust" the pH with CO2 slightly, others on this list
may elaborate further on this, but the main point is,
check your parameters, something is wrong !
KH bigger then GH is a big no, no !
KH should always be 70% - 80% of the GH !
Give us more info.
Where is your water coming from ?
Parameters?
Do you treat your water?
There is a discussion going on how the CO2 is produced in the Carbo Plus
unit and if its
different then "Bottled CO2"
As a matter of fact, the manufacturer of this unit states clearly (and
thats the only clear statement)
that it will "lower the KH if you have a medium KH" ????
Well, maybe it has lowered your KH into a lower range ?

Juergen