CO2 Quick disconnect couplings

Speaking of m3, I just got some CO2 quick disconnects from
them. The normal ones that they have are twist disconnects, and shut
off from one side. Edward upgraded me to more expensive valves,
you push down on a stainless steel button, and the valves
spring apart. And they are double sided shut off. These are really
handy when you are rearranging things, or if you have to do maintenance
on your diffuser.

I don't know if Edward will get more of these in, but I highly recommend
them.

Sherlock