Re: Aphids

I'm sorry, I missed the original q about aphids, I presume someone's got
an aphid problem? If it is possible, I've found that the best thing for
aphids is to submerge the plants for a few hours. My fish love them! The
quickest way I've seen of getting pencil fish to spawn is to give them
aphids as an apperatif;-). Most other fish will do so too, my pencils
were spawning within 5 mins of their feast!
C;-)lin