Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:50:40 -0500
From: Paul Mouritsen
Subject: Crypt as a Foreground Plant?
Hi,
Is there a Crypt that will work as a foreground plant? The Tropica site has
one they call Crytptocorne wendtii "Triopica" which they say "When grown
in an open space the leaves will virtually lie on the bottom." Has anyone
tired this variety? Would anyone know of a mailorder source for these in
the US or of a similar Crypt with these characteristics?
Thanks a lot,
Paul
Paul Mouritsen