Dave Gomberg

OK, Dave, back to reality.

You are selling cheap CO2 equipment and claiming it
reliable when in fact it has a sereous flaw. Lets sum
up some facts from your own web site and recent posts.

On Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:44:47 -0700 Gomberg wrote:
> I have yet to find a company that makes two-stage ?
> regulators (one regulator feeding another).
Usually folks
> are talking about two GAUGE regulators, heck you can
put
> 100 gauges on a regulator

Reality 1: you are fully aware that two-stage
regulators exists and who makes them. You have
deliberately and manipulatively diffused and confused
the issue here.

Reality 2: two stage regulators are available from
many manufacturers and this is common knowledge. Don't
try to plead ignorance as a rational for seeling your
single stage system.

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:40:33 Gomberg chose to attach a
fellow APD list member taking issue with his CO2
posts:

> It is important to point out that this bit of
science is another
> one of Neil's laws that only applies in AU and NZ.
And only
> if you use equipment made in Zambia.
Nice going. Real class.

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:02:52 -0700 Gomberg gets
offensive:

> OK, now I am mad ;^)> .... Actually, some folks have
> accused me of being mad for a long time.....
>
> Here is just about all I know about managing
compressed
> CO2 (sorry for the long post):
Reality: You should be sorry for defending your cheap
equipment

On Sat, 09 Sep 2000 13:36:05 -0700 Gomberg continues
to be offensive and attacks another APDer:

> The amount of misinformation in the paragraph above
is
> shameful. While, as I point out, a dual stage (not
gauge)
> regulator will avoid the problem, they are not $65.
Reality: now you acknowledge in fact two stage
regulartors are available.

>  ... Most economically priced regulators dump gas at
>  end-of-tank, including ones made by the honorable
>  Germans, Cornelius
Dave, his name is not Cornelius, this is a cheap
slander suggesting he is stupid, you are smart.

Reality 1: You owe the several on the list direct
apologies.
Reality 2: You have obscured the technical limitations
of your system and shamefully attacked list members
directly.

TIS