Formatting of messages in APD archives (missing linebreaks)

I've recently made a few posts to APD, and they always look fine to me when I get them back and read them in my offline mail reader,  Outlook Express.  (I hope they are readable to everyone else, too!  :)

But these same posts look horrible when viewed online (e.g. http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/month.200009/msg00137.html).  Each paragraph shows up as one super-long line, and you have to scroll right to see the ends of the paragraphs.  Where are the linebreaks??

Out of respect for the archives and for listers who read APD online, I really want to fix this!

I guess my MS Outlook Express (v. 5.5) software needs a tweak but I have no idea where to start.

Any suggestions? (onlist or offlist, as appropriate).

Many thanks.

David