Re: Policing the Archive...

Hi,

I guess the problem with reading the list as an archive is that posts
become outdated before they even get read. Please note my apology appended
to a question on another topic from yesterday.

Again. Sorry for the .sig file. It is a vain attempt to cut down on spam
that collects from using newsgroups. In regular email the empty lines
actually keep folks from having to read those "empty" links. I meant to
delete it from my post to the archive. I_just_forgot.

Actually considering all of the personal jousting that goes on here which
could be well be done offline I would think that some empty lines might
offer a little refreshment :-)

Best,

Paul Mouritsen

mourip @ erols . com