Which Eheim do you use?

This is a very timely discussion.  I was trying to
right-size an Eheim to my 75 Gallon tank.  Based on
the comments so far, I haven't been able to draw a
conclusion on what most people do as far as selecting
a filter.  I am planning on a 2226 or 2217.

I generally keep an average to high fish load so I am
not in a standard planted tank situation.  Currently,
I run a Fluval 204 on a 38 gallon and find that it
works just fine.

Thoughts?