Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #247

Hello everybody and Micheal.. thanks for the reply
i really like your idea and i think i've tried something like it using a
hagen 802 powerhead.. it works pretty well but the hagen powerhead gets
clogged or something like that which i have to take apart and clean.. (but
then again everything needs to be cleaned and maintanced)

also i'd like to know if you put a valve to shut off the water will the
water pump be ok with the 'back pressure'?
not too sure if that's the right word.

oh about filling the water through a bag of peat what i meant was like
filtering the water through it so the tanins etc would be in the new water?!
(kinda confusing)
but anyways
thanks
Raymond