garden hose

Hello everybody and thank you for everybody that replied to me on and off
this list, i really apperciate it but i have another question for some of my
apisto and killi tanks i use aged water instead of straight tap water (like
for my planted tanks.. not breeding ones) is there anyway i could make it so
i can fill the water with aged water instead of the tap or do i have to use
this device for just removal of water and fill via buckets? or could i fill
the water through a bag of peat hoping that would help?

thanks
raymond