Needle valves

Monolith Marine's needle valves have got my seal of good stuff for a good
price. At 19.99$ea they are very good and reliable. I realized when I got
some recently that these where the same valves I had on several tanks
already. I'm very happy with them. These fit right onto the beer regulators
for a nice system or you can build a manifold very easily for multiple tanks
for another 19.99 each and another brass "T" that you can get at Home Depot.

Regards,
Tom Barr