Cycling a 120 plant tank

Question for the collective wisdom of the list members.

I'll be setting up a 120 gallon tank int he near future. Substrate will be
100 percent flourite. Question  is when  can I plant? I'm assuming, have been
advised  and thinking that immediately after the water clears and the temp
gets up to specifications, I should plant and plant heavily. SOmeone even
suggested that by doing this  it might even completely short circuit the
traditional Amonia - Nitrite - Nitrate cycle.

Comments would be appreciated ( Already have my plant list made up and
waiting to send to AAG <g>)

Thanks in advance

David Napierkowski
Focaipoint at aol_com