re:RO water

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Blendia Nawrocki wrote:

> Should I reconstitute the make up water as well as the water that I use to
> change water?

Water that you add to make up evaporation probably shouldn't be
reconstituted.  If you do then it will increase the tendency for salts to
build up in the water over time.  But as long as you do some water changes
it isn't a big deal.  If its easier to reconstitute a big batch and use
that same water for both makeup and water changes then that's fine too.

Roger Miller