10 gallon salt?

I've had established freshwater tanks for some time now, and some of the
fish in a tank have died (of old age, my molly was 5-6!)  I was thinking of
starting up a simple salt water tank in a ten gallon.  Would this be
difficult to maintain?  What type of filter/combo does everybody recommend?
Right now I have a whisper power filter, but I can upgrade.  What type of
fish would go well in this size? I would only put around two in it.  Thank
you for helping me not kill anything!!