Re: Glass Tank

I'm not sure what a "Tampered" glass tank is.

Did you mean a "Tempered" glass tank?

"All-Glass Aquarium" makes a 120g 48x24x24 which is
not tempered. When they do use tempered glass in their
tanks, it is only the bottom glass that is tempered.

When shopping for a tank, buy an All-Glass tank. In my
30 years of experience, I've owned hundreds of tanks and
All-Glass is the best one out there.

Go to http://www.all-glass.com/  They have a dealer locator
where you put in your zip code and it will list dealers
in your area.

Mark