Re: Tempered Grass Tank (was APD V4 #223

Hello,

The "regular" tempered glass, as used in cars, doors etc. is stronger,
but it also does NOT crack, but chatters into small pieces. In cars that
is a safety item -- no shards. But in an aquarium it would spill the
entire contents of the tank all at once, instead of a slow leak, as a
cracked tank would do.

Best,

George