CO2 locally

I don't mean to gloat or to put any of our fellows out of the business, but
many ppl have inquired about CO2 systems and I just wanted to pass on my
results.
I got a dbl gauge regulator made for CO2 (so all the connections were right)
from a Beer Supply Distributor mail order (on sale, paid less than $50 -
thanks Bailin!). I got a 5lb aluminium refurb tank at a local Fire
Extinguisher Distributor (filled for $40 - had to haggle little).  And
finally, just in case, I got a ARO No.2 needle valve (they had the NO.1, but
the only diff. was thread size) with a male to male brass attachment from a
pneumatic components distributor (for less than $20).  All total, I spent
less than $100.  So, its possible if you really look around to find
everything yuo need right in your yellow pages!  Look around and you'd be
suprised what you'd find.
Just my 2 cents.
Joe

Do you want to make money for surfing the NET!?!  Enroll in All Advantage.
It's just a 1" ad bar at the bottom of your screen and they REALLY pay you
for using it!!! Please use my ID when asked who referred you (EPN361)
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=EPN361