malachite green and loaches

What brand of ick medicine did you use that affected your loaches?
I've used Mardel brand with no visible injury to scaleless fishes in the
past (some plecos and corys).  It  is supposed to not affect them???  I
don't know if I every used it when I had clowns or khulis though.
Joe
Visit my newly updated webpage for an ongoing photo log of my new 55 gallon
aquarium.  http://aquaticlounge.aquariumplants.cx
Also, check out the updated version of my freshwater shrimp article.

Do you want to make money for surfing the NET!?!  Enroll in All Advantage.
It's just a 1" ad bar at the bottom of your screen and they REALLY pay you
for using it!!! Please use my ID when asked who referred you (EPN361)
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=EPN361