First AGA Weekend Conference!!!!!

The Aquatic Gardeners Association Conference

The Aquatic Gardeners Association announces the first full weekend of
activities for lovers of planted aquariums!  Enjoy the fellowship of other
aquarist interested in this fast-growing segment of the hobby while
learning from some of the top aquatic gardening experts in the U.S.
Explore the Tennessee Aquarium in the privacy of an exclusive after-hours
tour, and experience the beauty of  autumn in Tennessee while dining aboard
a Tennessee river boat.

Dates: Nov. 3-5, 2000
Place: Tennessee Aquarium, Chatanooga, TN

Speakers:

Neil Frank - Alternative Ways to Keep Plants in Home Aquaria
Paul Kromholz - Growing Aquatic Plants
David Lass - Lighting Options for the Planted Aquarium
Charlene Nash - Aquarium Plants in the Public Aquarium setting
Karen Randall - Meeting the Nutritional Needs of Aquarium Plants

Other activities:

Get Acquainted Banquet in the Aquarium exhibit area
Private Tour of the Tennessee Aquarium lead by Charlene Nash, Aquatic
Horticulturist
Silent Auction of Rare Plants
"Ask the Experts" Panel Discussion
Planning Committee Meeting for Summit 2001
River Boat Cruise

Pre-registration WILL BE REQUIRED

The registration form and a brochure are in process, and the information
will be up on the AGA web site before long.  But I'll keep you posted.  As
soon as registration is open, I'll let you know.  In the mean time, I just
wnated everyone to be able to mark those calendars!

Karen