the lighting saga...

Thanks James for the assistance on the MH/PC issue.  Very helpful!

One more question, a friend replied off the list and also mentioned the
"sparkle" factor and raised a question about a new? product that I'm
curious if anyone has tried.  It is the Blueline electronic ballast (for
MH).   I know Premium Aquatics carry them as does Champion.  They are
supposedly silent, cool running, more efficient  and "all that".  But
then again I have yet to hear a company say buy this, it is garbage...
Anyone tried this thing?  They can't be repaired, do ballasts fail
frequently? (my 400W MH has never had a problem, knock on wood!)

Thanks so much for everyones help, I have really learned alot on this
digest!

Daphne