Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #165

Thanks--this helps fill in the holes and is very very useful.

Think I will go at least put a blow off valve on this hook up before
disaster hits, and monkey around wiht it later today.

I really hate this whole "nothing to it" thing. I always end up having
to learn a new branch of consumer science when someone tells me to go
ahead and try it, there's nothing to it.

troi