Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #165

Well, I guess Flourite DOES have a good supply of iron.  I was cleaning the
glass with a new magnetic scraper I just bought today, and I was wondering
why my gravel kept sticking to the magnet.  I thought it was just trapped
there by the surface tension of bubbles stuck to the magnet, but when I
shook the scraper around to clear the gravel, it stayed put.  Upon closer
inspection, only certain pieces of the Flourite were sticking, assumably
those with the highest iron content.  Just figured I'd post that in case
anyone wanted to see it for themselves, or do an experiment or something.
:)

Matt