aquatic orchid

hi,											1.31.00
	One day i was looking @ the classified ad's of TFH.  i found this really
great plant company in new York.  i went on line and found that they sold
an aquatic orchid.  have any of you heard of this???  also, does riccia
require a lot of light???  and on an end note, my Java ferns are making a
small recovery.

             >:)))))o                             Hanna
     >:)))))o                          hydrohanna at juno_com ( formerly
naboo3 at juno_com)
                   >:)))))o

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.