Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #20

Daphne-

I just hooked up my Dave Gomberg CO2 system last night. I'm ridiculously
thrilled by it. I can't speak for the regulator, because I didn't order
that part, but the rest of the set up is wonderful.  We played around
with it last night, and if the psi gets a tiny bit over what you would
want to run it at, the hose blows right off the adapter barb, so I can't
imagine how one could overdose with this system. (Be assured: The hose
stays quite secure and leak-free at the recommended psi) Especially if
one ran an airstone during lights off. I wouldn't think a secondary,
costly system for insurance against accidents would be needed.

Now watch... something catastrophic that my paranoid, overprotective
imagination couldn't dream of will happen tonight.

Marci