Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #18

I have seen  many positive comments on Dave Gomberg's CO2 system and its
great success.   I am curious, however, if anyone has hooked it to a pH
controller for automatic dosing?  Is this an option?   I was considering
buying everything and putting a system together but if this system has
that capability, sounds like a much better (easier) solution.  Have had
too many friends accidentally overdose and since I seem to be related to
Murphy, I want to make it as automated (idiot proof) as possible.
Thanks.

Daphne