quarantine for planted discus tank

Hello:  I just planted a 75 gallon tank yesterday, which will ultimately
house discus.  I bought 2 black sailfin mollies as well, but placed them in
a small quarantine tank. I am worried about possible parasites or
diseases that my algae-eating crew may carry into the planted tank.
Also, I am worried about them infecting my future discus!  Is there a safe
quarantine/medicating procedure I can follow to insure that the algae
eating crew will be disease free when they are finally introduced into the
planted tank?  In addition to the mollies, I wish to add several ottos, two
twig catfish, and possibly a bristlenose catfish or SAE.  If anyone has
ideas for other effective algae eaters in a discus tank, please mention
them  =)

sincerly,
Lauren