Re: NFC: Fw: Lucania parva

I haven't bred them, but have enjoyed observing them in our SF Bay creeks.
They obviously can take full-strength sea water, as they move easily from
one creek to another around the bay.

> Initially
> accepting various       foods, I believe an inadvertent green water
> algae bloom, has helped them through the          transition, w/ reguard
> to shyness, and perhaps   even aided in a smoother dietary transition.
> Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

From the 3rd Vol of the Beansch series, I gleaned the following *maybe*
optimum conditions:

Filamentous green algae and live foods, mostly for food.

Alkaline water with a bit of salt (1t/25G).

The algae or very soft mops for spawning medium.

Gotta run. MNF is starting! ;-)

Wright

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.