NFC: RE: Re:Releasing fish...

Hi Dakota,

good point. Many labs use RO Water/Distilled and reconstitute it to required
mineral levels.  I venture to add some of us may find the use prohibitive.
So it seems the use would fit in the First Degree well enough.  Perhaps the
"degrees" should be expanded to a suggested/recommended procedural context.

Capture, keeping, breeding, shipping, and release as headings?  As I said,
it would be difficult to use the Degrees as an absolute, but as a guide.
Strict adherence would be impossible for many situations.  I think the 4th
Degree is one which we all would consider a 'finished' degree, but the rest
could use a bit of tweaking.  For example, all native fish from one locale
should be able to be kept together (providing they don't eat each other)  I
think that would be acceptable as well..

Sachs Systems Aquaculture
and Web Presence
1185 Thompson Bailey Rd
St. Augustine, Florida  32095