Re: NFC: Amazon.com and the NFC

For those of you who haven't used Amazon.com before, count me as an
unsolicited endorsement.  I bought several books from Amazon.com via the
NFC web site and was very pleased with the service I got, and how nicely
the books were packed for shipping so they were totally mint when they
arrived.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no