NFC: Amazon.com and the NFC

Hello,

As you may or may not know amazon.com has been a NFC(Native Fish
Conservancy) partner for over a year now and has donated almost $1000 to
further our efforts. So this shopping season please take a moment and
look over what Amazon.com has to offer. Each purchase you make helps us
help our native fishes as we recieve a small% of every sale. You get
great prices and service.

Please visit them at (and please pass this note on to interested
newsgroups, clubs folks etc TIA)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/thenativefishcon

or via our websites front page at

 http://www.nativefish.org

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org