NFC: RE: Re: NFC lists

I am all for consolidating
Makes it easier at my end to know who, which and if when to respond
Also haven't seen any traffic from some of the lists

To boot - from part of the Sunday night Chat it would be nice if some of the
non-native lists were cross posted here: i.e.; the Live foods list, also
some of the live bearers list.  Although you might have to put up with some
messages concerning exotics

Gay