Re: NFC: Fish Needed

-> Hi Klaus, Any chance of getting those fish from you before it gets much
-> colder here?
->   The tanks are still pretty empty.
->     What did you want in trade?
->    Will you being attending the AKA  convention next year?
-> Regards
-> Ray

-> "Success is not measured by the position one has in life, rather by the
-> obstacles overcome while trying to succeed." Booker T. Washington

Yup fish went out on 11/2/99, which is today.  I went last weekend to
collect more because i wanted to send more than 12 fish..... but i only
got four  adults though I did get many juveniles around an inch in
length.

I hope to attend the aka convention next year.

Klaus