NFC: My Ponds

For those of you keeping up with my new ponds , my efforts to breed fish
in them and my battles with banded water snakes. Well tonight a 3-4 foot
banded water snake strolled across the living room tile apparently the
same one I caught a removed a few weeks ago. After striking at one of my
children and makeing a general butt of himself I disposed of him with my
Indonesian snake twist.

So after losing 15 or so killies and 20 plus blackbanded sunfish
hopefully this will end the why cant I keep fish in my ponds saga..

Robert Rice
It's official all Native Fish are now Y2K compliant check it out at
 http://www.nativefish.org