Re: NFC: Conservation stuff boring you ?

There are several BP guys lurking here who can give you a heads up on the
place to send the flagfish. As for you congrats on your easement as for
this list it is a peoples list. If people want to limit the scope to
aquarium keeeping of fish so be it. Its not that hard to do a
conservation only list or no lists at all. Hope to put an easement on the
next peice of property I buy one WITH a spring!!!