NFC: Re: FWL: NFC MEMBERSHIP S EXPIRING.

Pretty Much everyone is up in the next couple of months unless you
recently joined...al memberships were started sept last year.....

On Thu, 26 Aug 99 12:50:07 PDT "Joshua L. Wiegert"
<joshuaw at paul_paulsmiths.edu> writes:
> How about a list of everyone who's going to expire being available
> somewhere? :)
>
> I dont' know when I have to renew, either....

> > Mark, according to my list,  your membership expires  9/99....

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website http://www.nativefish.org