From: processrecruiter at hotmail_com
To: Money Links at juno_com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:20:49 -0400 (EST)
Subject: Get Paid to Surf the Net!

Get Paid to Surf the Web - Join FREE!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AOE568

As a member, AllAdvantage.com will pay you 50 cents an hour
while you surf the Web for up to 40 hours per month. That's up to
$20 per month just for browsing the Internet the way you normally do.

All members download the AllAdvantage.com Viewbar(tm).
The bar is standard ad height, about one-half inch on most screens.
The bar can be minimized with a single click to eliminate it from
the screen at any time.

Refer friends to AllAdvantage.com and receive 10 cents per hour
while they surf the Web. And receive an additional 5 cents per hour
from the extended referrals that come in from your referrals
(for new members extended as far as four referrals from your original
referrals!) Make
up to $1200 a month from your referrals....

Join today for FREE at http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AOE568
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AOE568

***This message is not spam, to remove from this list please reply with
"remove" in
the subject line.***
Thank you for leaving your link with us at:
http://link-me-up.com/links204.htm