NFC: native fish library

Doing a little project for the web site here, and wanted to get some
feedback from NFC'ers.  Aside from the fine titles already listed on
your web site, what are some of your favorite book titles of interest to
native fish enthusiasts?  You don't have to limit yourself to non-game
fish.  Stuff about habitat preservation is also cogent.  I really need
the title and author, but if you can provide the ISBN that would make
things a lot easier.  Also, if you have any commentary about your
favorite titles that you'd like to see included on the web site, that
would add a nice personal touch.

So, what books on your shelf have the most miles?

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no