Re: NFC: apologies RE: critique

Heck you should some of the tennis shoes Ive had to pull out of gullet
over the years....:) Live and learn and lets just move on......

Now on a lighter note

one frog says to another while sitting on a log.....Times fun when your
having flies

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:21:01 -0400 Christian Hedemark
<chris at yonderway_com> writes:
>OK it seems my critique was taken in a more negative term than
>intended.  I tend to be pretty thick about how my words are percieved
>and it sounds like my intentions were ABC while a lot of people
>thought
>I meant XYZ.
>
>For this I apologize.  I think the amount of work done so far has
>been
>incredible, and the web site is top notch.  The amount of work that
>gets
>done by *volunteers* is nothing short of incredible, and I have
>nothing
>but respect for everything that has been done and is still getting
>done
>every day.
>
>I'm never one to rest on laurels, and I misinterpreted RR's
>invitation
>to check out the web site as an invitation for a critique, and I even
>expanded the scope beyond the work he had already done thinking that
>this would somehow be valuable feedback.  I never thought this would
>be
>taken in any other way.
>
>So I apologize for the public scrutiny.  Please accept my apologies
>for
>any hurt feelings here.  I hope to get the chance to meet and collect
>with some of y'all in the future to put faces with names, and maybe
>laugh at some of my bullheaded blunders like this over a hot barbecue
>sandwhich.
>
>--
>
>"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice;
>and
>I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is
>no
>virtue." - Barry Goldwater
>FOR COMMENT CHANNELS ONLY

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website http://www.nativefish.org