NFC: hunting for bluenose

I am planning a trip to south/central Mississippi to collect bluenose
shiners.  I am open any of the following dates:  7/15, 7/16, 7/22,
7/23 (note: these are all weekdays).  If anybody wants to come
along, please email me.  Sorry, I will not be taking orders for
shipment.  If you want any you will have to come along :-)

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes