Re: NFC: Quarantine Tank.

Joshua L Wiegert wrote:

> Just a little reminder to quarantine all fish one takes:
[snip]

Ouch tough lesson.  It is especially important for us since we are
taking fish straight from the wild, whereas in the pet shops you often
get aquacultured fish or if they are wild they have been in handling for
so long that the sicker ones are usually long since dead.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no