NFC: Trapping Tips #2

(1)  First time I set out more than three traps, I lost one because I didn't
recall where I set it.  I carry some police type yellow tape now and place it
on tree or under rock near where trap line is tied up.

(2)  I use marine quality heavy duty black twine (Walmart) to tie traps off.
When placing in areas where someone might steal it, I secrete the line under
rocks, sand, etc.

(3)  Check out NFC website for Konrad Schmidt's article on trap bait.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA