Re: NFC: Re: Darter tanks and other stuff

I'm the only person I know of that does that sort of thing, it would take a
lot of plywood, glue, and epoxy. You would have to build a plywood frame and
then glue plywood sheets inside the frame to make it all one piece the frame
wood be about 1.5" thick and the sides would be 3/4" thick. The frame would
have to be built up from thin strips of plywood glued in alternating layers
for strength. I can see it, but it's difficult to explain. The easy way is to
just use 3/4" thick plywood and make a box and cut out the top and side. That
wouldn't work for a tank this big as the biggest Plywood only comes in 12' X
4' sheet at the most and its very expensive, so building up from small strips
will bring down the costs.

  Moon