Re: NFC: Flagfish (fwd)

Sajjad, are you sending from another addy, or... ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:35:55 -0500 (CDT)
From: Sajjad Lateef <sajjad at acm_org>
To: NFC List <nfc at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: NFC: Flagfish

	Another benefit of flagfish is that they chomp on all kinds of
algae. My pair of female flagfish are the ones responsible for getting the
beard algae under control in my tanks. In one tank, the algae has not come
back after their through cleaning. I see them often in my local fish
store. I think they cost $3-4 a fish.

	I think that the Male flagfish are very attractive fish. I wish
mine had survived long enough to breed. I just might get another male one
of these days.

	Does anyone know: Are these mop-spawners? If so, floating or
sunken?

Thanks
Sajjad

--