Re: NFC: NFC server (techie computer geek stuff)

Actually, it was my idea, but that's allright. :)

I already run the mailing lists, and wouldn't object to running anything
more on my end -- time being the only contraint.  With a few other
administrative assistants, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

 end
 ><>
 J. L. Wiegert                                    ICQ UIN: 1918889
 New Web Page Up and Coming!                      AIM  ID: Etheosoma
 http://nativefish.interspeed.net    --           NFC's Web Page
 the body (e.g., subscribe nfc, subscribe fwl).  Feel free to ask for
 help!