Re: NFC: Re: THE LIST/survey

1) Long Island, New York
2) Once a day (early am)
3) The wealth of information on natives and conservation
4) Its okay sometimes to have some fun banter on the list, to poke fun
at Luke, Richard ect. But it sometimes can get out of hand. I personally
know of two people who dropped from the list claiming too much off topic
mail. 5) Pretty good the way it is (for me)

-- BEGIN included message

gary,

It does seem like some onetime heavy posters has dissapeared hopefully
they are having fun and are just too busy :)

Id like to start a little survey to get a better idea where the list is
at.....

1. What are you from ?

2. How often do you check your email ?

3. Whats your favorite thing about the NFC list ?

3. Whats your least favorite ?

4. If you could make 1 change to the NFC what would it be ?

TIA

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

-- END included message